Travel Size Hair Dryer with Diffuser
Individuals travel for plenty of reasons including vacation, rest and relaxation, business, work, meeting new family members, and bucket list challenges. Although their ends goals are very different, they do all have the same problem and that is trying to keep their personal hygiene up. Add to that the problems of wrinkled clothing, messy hair, and feeling drab and dirty from being in so many public spaces, it is no wonder anyone leaves their homes for extended periods. But we do go and we invariably find ways to manage. In fact, we learn to adjust because we either love to travel or we are required to. Despite the challenges and obstacles, there is one way to look very nice and that is with a travel size hair dryer with diffuser.
If you are not sure what the attachment is for … basically, it stops the hair from frizzing up with the natural drying process. When you come out from swimming or having a shower, some hair types go all over the place. In order to control them, the diffuser blows air around the curly parts to make them stay in place. Also, for people with flat hair, it keeps the strands nice and tight, so that frizz is minimal. In case you have to meet your new inlaws or attend a job interview, you definitely don’t want your first impression to be a messy nest.
2 Speed Pink Travel Size Hair Dryer with Diffuser
No Frizz 2 Nozzles Travel Size Hair Dryer with Diffuser
Quick Drying Travel Size Hair Dryer with Diffuser with 3 Attachments
Lightweight Powerful 2 yr Warranty Travel Size Hair Dryer with Diffuser
Ceramic Heater Travel Size Hair Dryer with Diffuser and Extra Long Cord
Here’s a list of other features that you might want, too, to help you look and feel your best.
- Very small to fit inside toiletry bag or suitcase. Most home use models are big and bulky.
- Comb or concentrator attachments
- Folding handle
- Fast drying
- If traveling outside of your own country, make sure the electrical currency is right for your destination.
Advantages of Attachment
- Dries hair faster than blower alone.
- Creates more volume.
- Can make straight wavy so save money on perm.
- Spruces up curls by removing water that makes curl droopy.
Six Fashion and Beauty Tips for Using a Hair Diffuser
- To get the best results, use on damp hair as opposed to soaking wet hair. In order to do that, after washing, take a cotton towel or cloth and sponge the hair, so that excess moisture is removed. Some people call this scrunching.
- Because the attachment causes hair to dry faster, there can be a tendency to damage the strands and make them brittle. To avoid this, use a lower heat setting.
- Let the attachment do the work. It has plastic fingers to grab the strands so that you don’t have to.
- To create more volume, flip your hair by holding your head down and letting the strands hang.
- Work on small patches at a time. Trying to dry huge swaths at once doesn’t get the job done any faster.
- If you use products such as styling gel and leave in conditioner, practice at home before you decide to try them out while traveling.
I can see where having a travel size hair dryer with diffuser would be great for my girlfriend. She hates frizzy hair and almost never is seen unless she does her favorite routine first. I know she feels a lot better about herself and even on her days off from work, she takes pride in how she looks.