You can rest assured that the quizzes on this site do not collect any information. If you choose to complete a quiz, your results will be shown to you at the end, but they are NOT collected in any database. No-one else can see your results and as soon as you close the window, they are lost.
Further, we do not collect nor aggregate any statistics about the averages obtained in the completion of the quizzes. As we have stated on their respective pages, they are solely for enjoyment purposes and we want you to have fun.
Weather and Clock
Like many other Web sites, No More Beach makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, types of browsers used, Internet Service Providers (ISP), date and time stamps, referring and exiting pages, as well as the number of clicks to analyze trends, maintain the site, track users’ movements in and around the website, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
No More Beach employs cookies:
- to store information about visitors’ preferences,
- to record user-specific information on which pages the user accesses or visits and
- to customize webpage content based on visitors browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to No More Beach and other sites on the Internet.
- You may also read suggested material here about opting out.
No More Beach has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.